Account Manager – OSIsoft
OSIsoft is hiring for an Account Manager in India. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Sales Account Manager role is to sell OSIsoft software products and services by calling on all existing and prospective customers in the defined account list and/or territory.
- Build and execute account plans, incorporating fundamental enterprise software sales strategies to deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Expedite resolution of key customer complaints and problems.
- Leverage OSIsoft global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the purchase of
- OSIsoft products and services.
- Use internal resources available in marketing, technical support, sales support, and customer success effectively to meet individual sales goals.
- Provide assistance to the OSIsoft sales team related to global accounts that may exist in the territory.
- Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, trends, and issues to effectively leverage our domain experts and sales representatives to be able to apply OSIsoft s community agreements to meet customers business goals
- Maintain personal knowledge and skill levels with OSIsoft products and sales support applications according to guidelines established by OSIsoft through recurrent annual training within the
- Company or designated external resources.
- Make written and verbal sales presentations addressing the business needs of the customer to propose technology-based solutions.
- Bachelors degree required – Engineering degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical or related field is a plus
- Proven direct sales experience, including building relationships with and selling to the enterprise level (calling on VP Operations, CTO, CIO and other Executives)
- Software and automation background preferred
- Successful track record of selling complex, high value software and product agreements ($3 million and above)
- Experience selling into the process, energy, transportation (logistics), pharma or utilities industries preferred
- Excellent communicator, capable of maintaining relationships as needed to cover multinational clients including the OSIsoft account managers responsible for the sites
- Must be customer-focused, willing to learn
- Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel to customer sites is required
- Essential traits for success are those of being an outgoing, ambitious, self-directed, well-organized, autonomous type of individual
- Proven examples of working together on teams to be successful, rather than only being an individual contributor
- Good communication skills [written, verbal, and listening], personal tact and diplomacy, and excellent problem solving skills are mandatory
- Local language plus English understanding are required
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and skill in the use of Information Technology within the process and automation industry domain, typically derived from employment or consulting
OSIsoft (www.Osisoft.Com) delivers the PI System, the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure, for management of real-time data and events. With installations in 107 countries spanning the globe, the OSIsoft PI System is used in manufacturing, energy, utilities, life sciences, data centers, facilities, and the process industries. This global installed base relies upon the OSIsoft PI System to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational, manufacturing and business data. The PI System enables users to manage assets, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, and to identify competitive business and market opportunities.
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register