Territory Account Manager -Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
J ohnson &
Johnson Medical Devicesis recruiting for Territory Account Manager role, located in Madurai
The role will be responsible for Sales of Ethicon Endo-surgery products like cutter, staplers, laparoscopic surgery tools and energy machines in Key accounts. Achieves/exceeds sales targets for the Franchise within a designated territory, and in a manner, consistent with the CREDO, company policy and goals. The Individual Contributor is responsible for closing the sale and positively impacting customer’s satisfaction. Has thorough knowledge of the products responsible, and maintains a good understanding of customers’ needs, as well as competitive developments in the marketplace. Develops long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in J&
J Medical as a preferredsupplier.
Key Responsibilities :
- Sell franchise products within a territory and provide weekly and monthly sales action plan to manager, reflecting the activities required in each account to achieve sales objectives.
- Analyze sales reports to find opportunities, recognize routine problems, causes and recommend solutions.
- Negotiate and close sales in routine situations and with guidance when handling more complex deals.
- Participate in Trade Displays and Conference as in when required.
- Develop understanding of customer and their needs i.E. identify sales opportunities.
- Identify tender/contract opportunities and work with colleagues to deliver.
- With guidance, develop an effective and efficient territory plan.
- Work with retailers and ensure that they are brand ambassadors for our products.
- Identify and train surgeons on new technologies and solutions through consult-in-surgery, one-on-one sales calls, one-to-many training sessions.
Customer In-service Education &
- Work with manager to identify customer in-service needs to support customer delivered healthcare services and use of products efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of customers.
- With assistance, co-ordinate and deliver in-services education sessions.
- Advise marketing on customer’s in-service education resource needs.
Key Account Management
- With guidance, prepare a plan to optimize key account development and sales growth.
- Develop understanding and continually enhance personal understanding of product’s features, benefits, correct product application and usage and anatomy, physiology and medical procedure knowledge, through practical experience, training programs, and learning from key end-users.
- Able to demonstrate application/usage of products and differentiate them from competitor’s products.
- Develop understanding of competitive products, their features-advantages-benefits.
- Gather information on current practices, behaviors and attitudes.
- Vigilantly obtain usage data of all trained surgeons and monitor adoption.
- Develop/implement distribution network for assigned territory.
- Ensure distributor health is as per agreed guidelines.
Expense, Equipment and Samples
- Judiciously manage AR, operating expenses, (transportation, A&
P, entertainment, travel) while ensuring sustainable productivity
- Seek prior approval for budget variations
- Work within sample issue and co-ordination guidelines
- Agree expense budget/guidelines with immediate Manager
- Plan sample and expense utilization to optimize usage while remaining in budget
- Identify specific actions to improve job performance in specific areas
- Participate in nominated training programs
- Active self-learning strategies to maintain knowledge
- Focused effort to achieve high levels of performance in knowledge tests and competency assessments related to training
- Effectively apply new learning on the job.
Corporate Ethics and Governance
- Maintain a responsible and ethical approach while actively pursuing business outcomes
- Conduct business within ethics and values expressed in Credo
- Relationship with customers based on high ethical standards
- You will be a Science graduate or Biomedical Engineers.
- You will have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Capital Equipment Selling.
Experience and Skills:
- You will have experience in managing HCP KOLs.
- Your sales experience in laparoscopy products will be preferred.
- Should be proficient in Hindi and English
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson Private Limited(8080)
Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson &
Advancing New Healthcare Solutions Through Collaboration
Reimagining the Way Healthcare Is Delivered
Learn About the Company’s Rich Heritage at Our Digital Museum
Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you are an individual with a disability please check our Disability Assistance page for information on how to request an accommodation.
Johnson Services, Inc. Contact Us with any questions or search this site for more information.